We are looking for a highly skilled mobile developer (Flutter/PWA) to join our rapidly growing team. We are a fully distributed team with a 100% remote_first approach and work culture (already for years before COVID). This is a senior role position.
As a mobile developer, your task will be to develop and build the mobile frontend of our software and in some cases to organize other mobile developers working on the same product. Great products are one thing – letting our clients to understand how they work is another one and we are looking for someone who can put 100% effort into this. If you are bored with the tedious work of building the same websites over and over and looking for a challenge where you can hone your skills, learn new things and work with like-minded professionals in an inspiring environment (while building software for the global market), then we are looking for you.
We’re seeking hands-on, dedicated people who are driven to push the boundaries of technology and people who care about user experience.
This position is also open for individual contractors.
Skills if you are applying as a Mobile Developer
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with PWA’s
- iOS: Objective-C or Swift, Android: Java or Kotlin
- Fluency with HTML and CSS
- Experience with REST, JSON
- On hand experience with Git + Github
- Responsive site building as a core thinking
- Precise UI building skills, with complex layouts & modern technologies
- Framework, library, package management skills with the latest solutions
- Knowledge of memory management and error reporting techniques
- Good sense of design and UX
- Good communication skills
- Node.js, MongoDB expertise is a plus
What we can offer
- Be part of an experienced, talented and efficient team (imagine the typical day of Mr. Winston Wolfe!)
- Constant improvement of your skillset
- 100% remote work culture
- Good technological conditions with high quality equipment
- Working with new tech, no legacy support needed
- Positive environment, good vibe
- No over-stressed workdays – we want to avoid burnouts after all!
- The feeling that your software is used by many people all around the globe
- Change the game in the automation industry!
- Competitive salary based on your skillset and skill level
- Company equipment and gadgets that you can use for your hobby projects too
- Extra compensation in various form, based on your contribution level
- We are the type of people that share company success with the full team