We are looking for a highly skilled business developer to join our rapidly growing team. We are a fully distributed team with a 100% remote_first approach and work culture (already for years before COVID).
As a business development manager, your task will be to develop and run one of our software development and software product business lines, including the discovery of new markets, deepening client and partner relationships, collect and analyze market and customer feedback, build new sales and marketing strategies based on all available data and participate in the execution of such plan.
We’re seeking hands-on, dedicated people who are driven to push the boundaries of technology, people who are not looking for a typical boring desk job, who are looking to make tectonic shifts in the world of automation. We are looking for people who want to make a difference.
This position requires fluent English as per the international nature of our products. Knowledge of additional languages are very welcome.
Skills if you are applying as a Business Developer
- Good communication skills both for internal and external communication
- Experience in market discovery strategies
- Data mining and data interpretation skills
- Ability to create presentation from all available data and resources
- Ability to set realistic goals for the team based on plan
- Technical knowledge and experience (“power user” level, not software developer level)
- Affinity to learn new environments and markets
- Great customer relationship skills
What we can offer
- Great business opportunity
- This is a position with greater than average responsibility, both with its advantages and pitfalls
- Be part of an experienced, talented and efficient team (imagine the typical day of Mr. Winston Wolfe!)
- International partner and client network
- 100% remote work culture
- Inspiring and positive team environment, good vibe
- No over-stressed workdays – we want to avoid burnouts after all!
- The feeling that our software is used by many people all around the globe
- Change the game in the automation industry!
- Competitive salary based on your skillset and skill level
- Company equipment that you can use for your hobby projects too
- Extra compensation in various forms, based on your contribution level
- We are the type of people that share company success with the full team
FOR MORE PLEASE SEE OUR LIST OF AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES
Send email to email@example.com or:Apply Here