Read more about each project in details
Automated chat solution
With the skyrocketing popularity of the chatbot based messaging solutions and web chat pop-ups serving customers in every other e-commerce shop, there is a strong trend developing in the past few years. However, all of the existing solutions on the market are limited to one specific task, they are only a small extension to the existing client communication channels of a brand. There is a strong demand for a fully fledged marketing automation tool that can tie together all of the different chat channels and create a true 360 degrees inbound and outbound messaging solution.
Fanbot.ai is a multichannel chat platform combining live chat, web chat, instant messaging apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger, Viber, Discord.. etc.), chatbots, a full e-commerce integration, push notifications and e-mail plus SMS sending options. The CMS interface of the tool provides easy access to all of the different messaging channels and configurations for the admins and live agents also chat through this interface. Brands can grow their follower base, qualify leads automatically, provide instant customer support, schedule marketing campaigns..etc. or even broadcast live events through the chat. This can be done through any combination of the messaging channels and the Dashboard of the system provides detailed reports and analytics data for the best performance possible.
- Users signing up on the web can be retargeted in instant messaging apps
- Conversations started with the chatbot can be automatically handed over to live agents
- Action triggers and advanced segmentation via tags
- Full Zapier integration
- Cards, pictures, videos, web views, branching, dedicated input fields are all supported content types
- Conversational landing pages for campaigns, Google and Facebook ads
- Machine Learning conversational engine
- NLP – natural language processing for interpreting user input
- NodeJS based web app
- Mongo DataBase
- AWS – Amazon Cloud for the server infrastructure and services
Enterprise file repository system
Over the years, we have seen many different legacy file sharing and repository systems being used by our large enterprise customers for some of their most crucial projects. These systems were all carrying similar shortcomings. Namely, their maintenance was extremely difficult, they were built using old, deprecated technologies, they weren’t secure enough, they could not provide the availability that today’s standards require and their user experience was far behind the convenience of what a new cloud solution could offer.
Our main idea was to replace all of the different legacy systems that were in place before and provide a single centralised and modern storage option that can securely store important official files and strategic documentation. The solution provides simultaneous access to hundreds of users that are scattered all around the globe in different locations and in multiple departments and is available 0-24h. The goal of the project was a web based application from which users can create and manage repositories in Google Cloud Storage, upload and manage data objects in those repositories with multi level user permissions and access credentials in place.
- Due to the strategic importance of the files stored, the maximum retention period is defined at 35 years. The retention period can be configured by the users when uploading files and the system immediately gives a predicted cost calculation for the selected period. In the background, over time, documents are being ‘downgraded’ to cheaper storage types and eventually get deleted at the end of their retention period.
- It was a main requirement for the solution to be highly scalable adapting to the growing needs of our users. This and the planned future extensions also meant that the project needed even more throughout documentation, specification and test cases than usual.
- Handling pdf, zip, ppt, xlsx, xlsm, txt, doc, CAE, engineering data files as well as data objects with unspecified file types. Detailed metadata is added to every file during upload and this provides the basis of the built-in advanced search function.
- Even though the size limit for a single batch upload in the web app is maximized at 5GB, we needed to provide a mass file transfer and migration option that can also import legacy files from previous systems. This can be performed through a different interface and for that the one off transfer size is 200TB.
- The web application was built on AngularJS/NodeJS.
- The database is Cloud SQL in order to provide automatic scalability.
- The server instances are all Debian based Linux (Debian, Ubuntu etc.) instances.
- All code, configurations and revisions are stored using git within a Google Cloud Source Repository.
Sports Content Management System
We have worked with countless large sports teams and brands over the years as well as large event facilities and stadiums and between them there was always a common theme. They all had many different communication “surfaces” but these were all separated with their own separate systems in the background, which not only made managing all of them at once time consuming and difficult but also meant that data transfer is limited (if at all present) between the systems which left many opportunities untapped.
The system provides a central place for data management, a dedicated CMS interface for all editing tasks and an advanced API for connecting the dots. There is no need to produce content separately for the different channels, the CMS can work from any mixture of sources and can serve content to any type of stadium display, projector, mobile application, web site, social media channel..etc. The backend also ties together ticket sales, in-venue food ordering, merch and product sales and different event and match types resulting in a much more coherent experience for the users. Centralized and unified fan data makes creating campaigns and personalizing content easier than ever before, resulting in much higher conversion rates and a significantly better user experience.
- Banners, custom “splash” screens, push notifications for the connected apps
- Conversation and discussion integration for two way communication
- Advanced match broadcasting tools (visual team lineup, statistics, players, teams..etc.)
- Advanced event tools (media, galleries, videos, polls..etc.)
- Detailed statistics and behavioral data
- Restful JSON based API
- NodeJS – mongoDB
- Flutter for the iOS and Android apps
- AWS – Amazon Cloud for the server infrastructure and services